Network Simulator NS3 is an open source network simulator, used by majority of scholars today. To work with NS3, knowledge of C++ is enough, which is one of the major reasons to opt NS3 Simulator. We are working with NS3 for the past 7 years and have developed nearly 1000+ projects for students from all over the world. We have worked on many assignments and lab cycles in NS3 for various students through our online guidance service. We have well trained developers and experts in NS3, who always work for students satisfaction and contentment. We are proud to say that our student’s feels our service contented and keep a long term relation with us for their future research works. You can have our service to learn NS3 completely along with a project as we offer project based learning approach. As an initial step towards our esteemed guidance, we have provided few highlights about NS3.
HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT NETWORK SIMULATOR NS3
- NS3 is not an advanced version of NS2, it is just used to overcome the backward compatibility of NS2
- Support as Real time Network Emulator
- To create a NS3 simulation , major components are network topology, model development, nodes and link configuration, graphical visualization and performance metrics
- Implemented using C++[Core language] and Python[Scripting language]
- C++ is used for memory management functions
- PyViz in NS3 is used to provide real time visualization
- Provides model for Wi-Fi, Wi-Max, LTE and all major routing protocols
- Used for both IP and non IP based Networks
- Platform support[Windows, Linux, MAC OS X]
MAJOR RESEARCH AREAS FOR NETWORK SIMULATOR NS3:
- Vehicular Ad hoc Network
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Wireless Mesh Network
- Green Cellular Network
- Sensor Radar Network
- Cognitive Radio Network
- LTE Cellular Network
- Delay Tolerant sensor Network
SUPPORT FOR MAJOR ROUTING PROTOCOLS/TECHNIQUES:
- Global centralized Routing
- On demand distance vector Routing protocol
- OSPF Routing protocol
- Dynamic aware Mesh Routing protocol
- Spectrum aware Mesh Routing
- Reactive source based Routing protocol
- Spectrum aware on demand routing protocol
- Local coordination based Routing
- Multi hop single transceiver cognitive Radio Network Routing protocol
We have provided an overview about NS3 Simulator along with its major research areas and protocol support. This may be useful for you to undertake a project or research work in NS3. If you feel to learn NS3 completely, approach our online tutoring service. We will start with the basics of NS3, which will gain you complete knowledge about NS3. We will train you in such a manner that you will be able to develop your own project in the future. In short, to become an expert of NS3, approach us now.
NEVER FEEL YOU ARE TOO LATE TO APPROACH US……..
AS YOU CAN HAVE US ANY TIME YOU WISH TO HAVE OUR GUIDANCE…..