NS2 FOR B.TECH PROJECTS
NS2 for B.Tech Projects is one of our major service started for the under graduate students who wish to undertake simulation projects in NS2. NS2 is a discrete event simulator used for the simulation of various networking protocols and concepts. Being an open source simulator, it offers cost effective solution with proficient result which makes it attractive in the midst of scholars. We have emphasized on NS2 for projects which signifies our focus on undergraduate students.
We feel that undergraduate students are like a flower bud, which has to be bloomed in the right way. Our guidance and support can provide a perfect research path for undergraduate students, which will useful for their future research accomplishments. We want our students to get benefitted with our vast knowledge, which we have gathered with the help of our exploration, contemplation and investigation. If you wish to utilize our service for your betterment, approach us now.
NS-2 FOR B.TECH PROJECTS
In NS2 for B.tech projects is our innovative- guiding platform started for the upliftment of undergraduate student’s career profile with the help of our efforts and creative minds. We always focus on innovative ideas and novel approaches as we know the worth of each student and their project. We have provided few major research areas and topics in NS2, for students to get an idea about NS2 projects.
You can have a glance over it, to just get an idea for your project, we don not emphasize to select these topics as we do not confine our service with the list of static topics. Approach us with your domain/interested research area; we will be back with plenty of novel ideas. You can even work on your own concept or idea with the help of our guidance as we offer complete freedom on once creativity.
Now, let’s get into the major research areas and topics in NS2.
Major Networking areas for NS2:
- Wireless Security
- Energy and Networking
- Mobile Networking
- Software defined Networking
- Cognitive Radio communication and Networking
- Smart grid Networking
- Green Network
- Wifi and Wi-max
- Bluetooth Network
- Cooperative Networking
- Hyperlan2 Network
- Satellite Network
- Wireless Ad hoc Networks
- Social Sensor Network
- Wireless Ad hoc Networks etc
Latest Research topics in NS2:
- BUS vehicular network integrated also with Traffic Infrastructure [BUS- VANET framework]
- Lightweight secure scheme also for detecting packet drop attack and provenance forgery in WSN[Wireless sensor Network]
- Secure scheme against Power exhausting attacks also in hierarchical based wireless sensor networks
- Chaotic map and genetic operation also based encryption scheme for wireless sensor networks
- Watchdog optimization in Wireless sensor network also for efficient trust system
- Distributed and secure data discovery and also dissemination mechanism in WSN
- Detecting Selfish nodes using collaborative contact also based watchdog mechanism
- Pair wise directional geographical Routing protocol also in WSN
- Virtual grid based dynamic Routes adjustment scheme also for Mobile sink based wireless sensor networks
- Employing dynamic channel allocation and also Cooperative load balancing in Cluster based MANET
- CASER[Cost aware secure routing] protocol design also for wireless sensor network
- Novel PER degradation model for Vehicular Ad hoc Networks
- Authentication framework for non repudiation and also conditional privacy preservation in VANET
- Predicting Residual link lifetime in MANETs also using Mobile projected trajectory with velocity change detection
Hope that you would be contented with our information. For further guidance and support, approach also our online tutoring service started to serve you at 24/7. Our experts will guide you on all the latest tools and technologies of NS2 along with the basics of NS2 programming. This will give you a perfect guiding platform also for your project. Time is running; click one mail to us to afford our services.
THE FLOWER NEVER WAITS FOR THE BEE………….
IT BLOSSOMS AND THE BEES COME………………
SIMILARLY DON’T WAIT FOR SUCCESS……
WORK OVER IT TO MAKE YOUR CAREER SUCCESSFUL…
“WITH OUR ADVANCE WISH”