Ns2 Nam Projects, an innovative solution started with the collaboration of top researchers and connoisseurs with an only focus to serve the budding researchers and scholars. As our concern has started with the efforts of top experts and professionals, today we serve as a knowledge hub for millions of students worldwide. Students approach us for innovative and newfangled ideas for their projects and research work. We provide our complete guidance with the help of our experts and versatile developers to enhance the academic grades of students. Regarding NS2 NAM projects, we are ready to offer a free session on NAM tool in NS2. It will be useful for students to undertake a project in NS2 using NAM tool. If you feel to work with us, why to wait and think, approach us today.
Ns2 Nam Projects is one of our dedicated services started with an initiative of top experts and technocrats from all over the world. NAM plays a significant role in Network Simulator 2[NS2]. Without NAM, GUI [Graphical User Interface] is not possible in NS2. It includes various control options like Play, stop, rewind, fast forward, pause, packet monitor facility and speed control display. It is generally executed using TCL Script. NAM involves various interfaces with NS2 to enhance the visualization of Simulation result. We have listed few such NAM interface with NS2 below:
Network Simulation-Nam Interface
- Using Color NAM interface, we can provide color mapping and visualize the packet flow with different colors.
- Color Mapping
$ns color 20 green
$ns color 21 violet
- Color Flow packets
$tcp0 set fid_20; #Green Packets
$tcp1 set fid_21; #Violet Packets
- It is used to construct a node with a particular shape and color to differentiate it from the other nodes of the Network.
- Provides color to nodes
$node1 color green
- To sGive concentric shapes for nodes
$node1 shape square
- NAM interface is built between two different nodes using a link. It is used to show the packet flow from source to destination
- We can manipulate this link by using colors and labels
- Color the link
$ns duplex-link-op $node1 $node2 color “red”
- Label the link
$ns duplex-link-op $node1 $node2 label “lbllink”
- Used to define the structure of overall network
- Following example shows the position for interconnecting two different nodes:
$ns duplex-link-op $node1 $node2 orient right
$ns duplex-link-op $node2 $node3 orient right-up
$ns duplex-link-op $node3 $node4 orient down
$ns duplex-link-op $node4 $node5 orient 60deg
- Used to monitor the values of agent variables.
$ns add-agent-trace $proto srm_agent0
$ns monitor-agent-trace $proto
$proto tracevar char1
$proto tracevar Char2
$ns delete-agent-trace $tcp1
- Used to provide annotation during simulation and also specifies the time at which the animation must be displayed.
- Adding textual explanation
$text at 3.5 “$text trace-annotate\“packet Flow\””
$text at 3.5 “$text trace-annotate\“Packet Drop\””
- To set animation rate
$anitim at 0.0 “$anitim set-animation-rate 0.1ms”
Now, you may get an idea about NAM in NS2. You may think that why we have focused one complete article on NAM. It is simple to say that NAM is one of the most important tools of NS2 without which graphical Interface is not possible. Being a student you may not feel the importance of NAM in NS2, being an expert in NS2, we can say that how significant it is. We have provided just few basic information about NAM in this article, to know completely, about it refer our other articles or simply approach us through our online tutoring service.
EXPERIENCE OUR WORK AND GUIDANCE……………………………….
YOU WILL KNOW THAT………………………
YOU’RE SATISFACTION AND CONTENTMENT IS A KEY FOR OUR WORK…………..