NS2 NS3 is popular simulators used by plenty of scholars and students today for their projects and research accomplishment. These are the two most prominent simulators in the midst of scholars, which makes it highly significant. We have world class developers and skilled professionals working with us in a motive to uplift the career and performance of the budding students. We have developed 1000+ simulation projects for students from all over the world, which reflects our wide experience and expertise. Our experts and skilled developers impart their complete expertise and knowledge to develop a project proficiently. This is the reason why we are proud to say that our work reflects our quality. You can approach us regarding your project, research or assignment topics on NS2 or NS3; we are ready to offer you our complete support.
NS2 NS3 is an open source network simulator used in majority of Simulation projects today. Network simulation is defined as a technique used to model the behavior of network by calculating the interaction between several entities [host, packets, nodes etc] using mathematical formulas. Simulation is one of the best ways to accomplish your project in a cost effective manner. We have provided below an overview about NS2 NS3 for scholars to get some basic information about these simulators. If you need more in depth information about these simulators, refer our other articles.
KNOW ABOUT NS2 NS3:
- Open source discrete event Network Simulator
- NS2 is implemented in OTCL [Object oriented Tool command language] and C++ whereas NS3 is implemented using C++ [Core language] and python binding.
- NS2 uses NAM[Network animator] whereas NS3 uses both NAM and PyViz
- NS3 supports Real time simulation[as emulator]
- NS3 is not an advanced version of NS2, it is developed from the scratch to overcome the backward compatibility available in NS2.
Platform support for NS2 and NS3:
- Windows 7
Support for Recent networking areas:
- LTE based Simulation
- Software defined Networks
- IP Networks
- Social Sensor Network Simulation
- Virtual private Networks
- Multi protocol Label switching Networks
- Satellite Networks
- Ad hoc Cognitive packet Network
- Cooperative Spectrum Sensing Networks
We have provided few basic information about NS2 NS3 for students to know about these two major simulators. You may think that why we have dedicated one complete article on these two simulator. These are the two most popular and traditional simulators used by majority of developers. We are working with these tools from the past 10 years and developed nearly 1000+ projects. We are well aware of the nook and corner about NS2 and NS3. You can approach us anytime regarding any queries in these tools, as we are there for you at 24/7.
TIME IS RUNNING………………APPROACH US SOON ……………………….