NS2 simulator Tutorials provides overall information about NS2 simulation for beginners in NS2. We have started our service in a goal to serve the budding students and scholars. We are proud to say that we are successful in achieving our goal and passion by satisfying 5000+ students worldwide. Today we stand as world no. 1 institute, due to our continuous efforts and service towards the young and creative minds. We have served students from 120 + countries through our online tutoring service. If you want to be one among our contented students, approach us with your needs and requirement.
NS2 simulator Tutorials brings a new hope among the budding students and scholars as it equips you with the complete knowledge of NS2. We have provided all the basic concepts of NS2, below for students to have a glance over it before undertaking an advanced concept in NS2. You can approach us through online, for any queries regarding your projects, assignment or research work in NS2. Our experts will always guide you with their wide experience and knowledge. Now, let’s have a glance over the basic concepts of NS2. If you wish to have other information about NS2, refer our other pages in this site.
- Discrete Event Simulator
- Available as Open source Simulator
- Used to design a network [Protocol design, traffic Modeling, topological modeling etc]
LANGUAGES USED IN NS2:
NS2 is implemented using two major languages i.e. C++ and OTCL.
C++[Compiled programming language]:
- Used as a backend language
- Used to run the overall simulation
- It needs to be compiled and linked to create an executable file
- Using TCL, C++ objects can be mapped to OTCL handles
- Object oriented version of TCL[Tool command language]
- Used for Front End operations
- Used as a scripting language and act as user interface
- Used to create a network, where you do not need to compile the code each time as changes are made in the simulation scenarios.
- Used to initialize event scheduler and connects blocks [like classifier, links, and agents] within each NS2 Components.
Major Tools Used In Ns2:
These tools are used to improve the visualization of the constructed network in NS2.
- Network Animator[NAM]
- Trace file
- AWK Script
NS2 Simulation Steps:
- Determine the purpose of Simulation
- Set the Network Configuration
- Exploit the performance metrics
- Analyze the expected output
Configuring and Running Simulation:
Network Configuration phase:
- Configuration of Network components like TCP,UDP, FTP
- Event initialization like data transfer time
- Start the Simulation with the components configured
- Maintain the Simulation Clock
- Execute the Events
- Until the simulation clock reaches the specified threshold value, the simulation runs.
Post Simulation Phase:
- Verify the integrity of the program[Debugging]
- Evaluate the overall performance[Compiling]
We have provided an overview about NS2 simulator for students to learn the basics of NS2. If you feel like to learn about NS2 in a more in depth manner, approach our experts through our online tutoring service.
DO YOU FEEL LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NS2………..
THEN WHY STILL WAITING…………………………………………
APPROACH “US” TODAY…………………………………