Ns2 Wireless Projects offers you innovative and newfangled ideas to accomplish your project with our efforts. NS2 simulation is widely used by scholars and students today, due to its advanced features and research scope. We have developed nearly 1000+ projects in NS2, which has made us world renowned service provider. We offer online guidance and tutoring on NS2 for students to make them feel hassle free with their academic tension. We have world prominent experts and developers with us, who can impart their experience and knowledge into your project to make it proficient. Our project guidance will make you to touch the pinnacle of success, as our experts will equip you with their knowledge and expertise. To get our guidance, commit with us today.
Ns2 Wireless Projects, an initiative started with the help of top experts and networking engineers from all over the world. Our only motive is student’s satisfaction and contentment. We never work for money; we work for student’s ultimate happiness, which gives us immense pleasure. NS2 wireless projects are implemented in TCL [Tool command language] with fixed number of nodes. To take up a project in NS2, students must be aware of the major concepts and networking areas of NS2. We have emphasized here, few networks along with its routing mechanism, for students to have an idea for their project. Similarly, you can consider other networking concepts like networking attacks, algorithms and performance metrics to enhance your project. You can get details more details about NS2 projects by referring other page of our site. Now, let’s have a glance over few major wireless networks used in NS2 projects.
Wi-Fi Mesh Networks:
- Predictive Routing
- Oblivious Routing
- Its applicability[IPv4,Mobile IPv4, Proxy Mobile IPv6, Mobile IPv6, Multi-protocol label switching]
Cognitive Radio Networks:
- Dynamic spectrum aware routing
- Spectrum aware Routing
- Spectrum aware on demand Routing protocol
- Reactive source based Routing
- Cognitive tree based Routing
- Local coordination based Routing
- Spectrum aware Mesh Routing
- Multi hop Single transceiver cognitive Radio network Routing protocol
Wireless Sensor Networks:
- Minimum cost forwarding algorithm
- Rumor Routing
- Energy aware Routing
- Gradient based Routing
- LEACH protocol
- Self organizing protocol
- Sensor Aggregates Routing
- Threshold sensitive energy Efficient protocols
- Hierarchical power aware Routing
- Virtual Grid architecture Routing
-Location based Routing:
- Geographic Adaptive fidelity
- Greedy other adaptive face routing
- Geographic and energy aware routing
-Multi path Routing
- Destruction Resistance Routing algorithm
- Distributed Multipath Routing
- Handover Optimized Routing algorithm
- Routing Mechanism based on Steiner tree.
NS2 WIRELESS PROJECTS RECENT TOPICS
- An Efficient Mechanism for Multi Routing Protocol Enabled Of Ns2 Simulating On Wireless Mesh Networks
- A Survey of Wireless Sensor Network Routing Protocol in Research and Development Of Ns2
- A Novel Technique of Multi Hop Wireless Networks in Ns2 Based Upon 802.11 Physical Layers
- An Effective Mechanism for Wireless Sensor Network Route Protocol Based On the Ns2 Simulation
- An Efficient Mechanism of Simulation Based Ns2 for Wireless Sensor Forest Anti Fire Network
Hope you would have got a clear idea to take your NS2 wireless project. We have provided few topics and routing protocols above, for students to have a glance over it. We never confine our work with any particular topic or protocol. If you feel to have more topics for your NS2 projects or want any guidance on any particular concept, approach our experts through online. We will give you complete guidance for your project along with all necessary documentation.
GET OUR AID FOR YOUR PROJECT…………..
WE CAN ASSURE YOU THAT…………..
YOU WILL FEEL HASSLE FREE REGARDING YOUR PROJECT………………