NS3 NETWORK SIMULATOR is an open source, extensible simulation platform used for networking research. We are working with NS3 Network Simulator for the past 10 years and have developed nearly 1000+ simulation projects in NS3. We have top experts and well trained developers, who are working on every nook and corner of NS3 to create something innovative and ground breaking. We provide supports like NS3 installation support, particular module [like LTE module, 5G module etc] development support, complete project development support, research in NS3 etc. Why we have focused so much on NS3, can be a revolving query around your mind, it is simple to say that, NS3 is one of the popular network simulator, which has came to overcome the backward compatibility of NS2. You can work on all the concepts of OOPs in NS3, which makes your implementation simple and straightforward. This is the reason, we suggest scholars to prefer NS3 simulation for their projects, assignments and research work.
KNOW ABOUT NS3:
- Open source discrete event Simulator
- Used to simulate Network using models of traffic generators, protocols like TCP/IP, devices and channels like Wi-Fi etc
- Mainly focused on research and educational purpose.
HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT NS3:
- Used to improve scalability, modularity and coding style
- Supports key interfaces like Sockets and network devices, multiple interfaces per nodes, IP address etc to create realism in Network application
- Can be easily integrated with external libraries or software tools
- Provides provision for software integration[supports incorporation of open source networking software’s]
- Supports for Interfacing with Mininet, NDN simulator, LTE simulator etc
- Supported platform[Linux, MAC OS X, FreeBSD, Windows(Cygwin 1.7)]
- C++[Core language used]
- PYTHON[Binding language in NS3]
MAJOR TOOLS USED IN NS3:
Direct Code Execution:
- Framework for NS3 to execute existing kernel space network protocols and implementation of User space without source code changes, within NS3
- Offline animator based on QT 4 toolkit.
- Simulates using an XML trace file
- Tool to generate python binding for C/C++ codes
Graphical Animation tool:
- NetAnim[Network animator]
- PyViz[Live simulation visualizer]
- Tool to build NS3
We have provided an overview of ns3 simulator. Hope it would be useful for undertaking an assignment, project/research work in NS3. To learn NS3 completely, approach our online tutoring service, where our experts can help you with the basic concepts of NS3. You can approach us regarding any queries or doubts in NS3 simulation. We also provide support for other major network simulators. To get further details about other simulation tools, refer our other articles available in this site.
NEVER DREAM FOR SUCCESS…………..
WORK ON IT …..WITH THE HELP OF OUR GUIDANCE AND