Python Network Simulator is one of the most important simulators used today. We expect our students to know about each simulator and its function so that our students can compete with best projects all over the world. We have world class developers with us who have at least 10 years of experience in developing Python language and they have passed all the certification courses needed for their career aspect. We never want to boost about our developers, but we can challenge you that you can get a chance to work with best developers of the world. We have conducted many workshops in this field and trained many faculties as a service towards our future students. If you want to be one of the satisfied and happiest Students of ours, you can contact us anytime.
Python Network Simulator, what you think what we mean by Python Network Simulator. It indicates the number of simulator which runs on Python language. We focus on Python language as few simulators are based on this language and it is one of the easiest languages that one can learn. It codes less than Java and C++. Scholars and students can learn it easily and can know their projects in a better way. Here we have explained few simulators which is based on Python for your reference:
NS3 (Network Simulator Version 3):
- It is used to develop an open simulation environment for networking research and educational purpose.
- It works on both IP and non-IP based networks. It mainly focuses on wireless /IP simulation which involves Wi-fi, Wi max and LTE networks.
- It is a network emulator which is used for research, learning, development, testing, prototyping and any other job that is needed for an entire experimental network on a PC or a laptop.
- It is an open source software that works on a assortment of end-hosts, routers , switches and links on a single Linux kernel.
- It is a component based architecture which supports complete collection of Internet protocol models. Here we symbolize the component as Modules.
- We call it as discrete event network simulator which uses Python language for the integration of SUMO too to work on VANET environment for creating traffic model.
- It is specially used for TinyOS sensor networks which provides mechanisms for interacting with the network, allows monitoring of packet traffic statically or dynamically.
- It is a bit-level discrete event simulator which supports two languages i.e C++ and Python.