Wireless Network Simulation in NS2 is the best way to analyze the performance and behavior of Wireless Networks. NS2 is one of the best and powerful simulation tool used by majority of scholars today. Advanced features like Real time emulation support, parallel and distributed ns, support for OOPs concepts makes NS2 as an evergreen choice for simulation. We are working with NS2 for the past 10 years and have created nearly 1000+ projects for students from all over the world. Our 24/7 online availability and confidentiality support, make us world’s leading industry with more than 50+ branches worldwide. We offer complete support for Ns2 based projects, assignments and lab cycles. We have emphasized here on Wireless Network Simulation in NS2 for students to get an idea about how to take a project/assignment in NS2 wireless simulation. Refer the below mentioned information, hope you will get your required information, if not approach us through our online service.
Basics of Wireless Simulation:
- Languages Used[C++ and OTCL]
- Wireless simulation is based on Mobile Nodes. A mobile node consist of:
-PHY layer[wireless channel to send and receive signals]
- In addition to that it requires to define parameters like
-Type of antenna
-Type of ad hoc Routing protocol used
-Radio propagation model
At the beginning of Wireless Simulation, we need to define all the above mentioned components and parameters. This is the base for performing wireless simulation in NS2. Now, let’s have a glance over the concepts which can be implemented using Wireless simulation. In our other articles, we have explained how to carry out wireless simulation in NS2, but here we have focused on the concepts which can be implemented in NS2 using wireless simulation.
Support for Ad hoc Routing protocols:
- Optimized link state routing protocol
- Destination sequence distance vector
- Ad hoc on demand distance vector Routing
- Dynamic source routing
- Power aware DSR based Routing
- Cluster based Routing protocol
- Fisheye state routing protocol
- Order one Network protocol
- Order one Network protocol
- zone based hierarchical link state routing protocol
- Password based attack
- Man in the middle attack
- Denial of service attack
- Insider attack
- Phishing attack
- Spoof attack
- Hijack attack
- Buffer overflow attack
- sniffer attack
- Compromised Key attack
- Fast handover mechanism
- Vertical handover mechanism
- Horizontal handover mechanism
- Flow based fast handover mechanism
- Location Assistive handover mechanism
- Anonymous handover mechanism
Clustering Algorithms used:
- K-hop Clustering algorithms
- Load balancing clustering algorithm
- Weighted clustering algorithm
- LEACH algorithm
- K-Means clustering algorithm
Performance Metrics Used:
- End to end delay
- Packet delivery fraction
- Task Completion time
- Average power extended
- Overhead analysis
- Number of network nodes
- Size of Network etc.
We have provided overall concepts used in NS2 wireless simulation. Hope it will be useful for taking a project in NS2 based simulation. To get more idea about NS2 based projects/assignments, approach our experts through our online service. You can also approach us for complete tutoring service on NS2 wireless simulation. Approach us anytime; we are there for you at 24/7.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF……………………
BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT…………………..
BELIEVE YOU DESERVE IT………………
BELIEVE YOU GET IT….
”WITH OUR SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE”…..