Network Simulator 3 Projects is a guiding platform for research scholars and students, who feel to make their own identity in the field of research. NS3 simulators has came into limelight in the recent years due to its advanced features like virtualization support, flexibility of tracing and statics, real time emulation and GUI control. We are working with NS3 for the past 10 years and have developed nearly 1000+ projects. At present, we have committed with nearly 500+ projects in NS3, due to our versatility and expertise. Our experts are one among the top experts of the world, who are working with us, in a motive to serve the young minds. If you want to experience our work, commit with us now.
Network Simulator 3 Projects offers you an innovative platform, where you can nurture your potential and creativity to upgrade your profile. We have started our concern, in an only motive to serve the young and creative minds to bring out the best in them. We have 100+ dedicated experts, working only for the student’s career upliftment with their efforts and guidance. As a step towards our guidance, we have provided few major research areas along with few concepts, for students to get an idea about their project. For further guidance, you can approach us through our online guidance and tutoring service. Now, let’s have a glance over the major research areas of NS3.
- Open source simulator, used to simulate IP and Non IP based Networks
- Implemented using C++ and Python
- Mainly focused on research and education purpose
Major Research areas and concepts for NS3:
- Multi-hop Cellular Networks
- Multi-path Routing
- Interference Management
- Channel Assignment schemes
- IEEE 802.11
- Distributed Dynamic Routing
- Analysis of MAC protocol
- Bandwidth allocation
- Improving accessibility
- Secure handover
- Improving Quality of service
- Vehicular Adhoc Network
- Privacy enhancement
- Improving vehicle safety
- Road traffic management
- Internet of Things:
- Routing protocol for low power and lossy Networks
- 6LoWPAN Networks
- Security related issues
- Wireless Networks:
- Video Streaming
- File transfer
- Congestion Control Mechanism
- Improving QOS.
Few Recent Research topics in NS3:
- On The Use of Network Simulator 3 Modeling For Power Line Communication
- A Novel Mechanism of Broadband In Home Plc Based On Modeling Of Network Simulator 3
- A Study of Wireless Mobile Ad-Hoc Network For Ns3 Simulator Performance
- On The Use of Mobile Adhoc Network Routing Protocols In Ns3 Simulator
- An Efficient Mechanism of Smart Grid Communications for Optimized Wimax Profile Configuration
Hope you may have got some idea for your project. Few other major research areas in NS3 are device to device communication, 5G Radio Access Networks, Genetic algorithm, IPv4 concept etc. Like this, we can list thousands of new ideas for your project. We never confine our students to stick up with a particular topic. There are lots of fields to explore, open up your mind and work on your interested field. We are pleasured to support you in any concept you wish to undertake. If you have problem in selection of your domain or topic, approach our experts through our online guidance service.
WE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU AT 24/7……………
APPROACH US ANYTIME…….AND EXPERIENCE OUR WORK…………….