NETWORK SIMULATOR NS3
Network Simulator NS3 is an open source network simulator, used by majority of scholars today. To work with NS3, knowledge of C++ is enough, which is one of the major reasons to opt NS-3 Simulator. We are working with NS3 for the past 7 years and have developed nearly 1000+ projects for students from all over the world. Also, We have worked on many assignments and lab cycles in NS-3 for various students through our online guidance service. So We have well trained developers and experts in NS-3, who always work for students satisfaction and contentment.
We are proud to say that our student’s feels our service contented and keep a long term relation with us for their future research works. You can have our service to learn NS-3 completely along with a project as we offer project based learning approach. As an initial step towards our esteemed guidance, we have provided few highlights about NS-3.
HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT NS3
- NS-3 is not an advanced version of NS-2, it is just used to overcome the backward compatibility of NS2
- Support as Real time Network Emulator
- To create a NS-3 simulation , major components are network topology, model development, nodes and link configuration, graphical visualization and performance metrics
- Implemented using C++[Core language] and Python[Scripting language]
- C++ is used for memory management functions
- PyViz in NS3 is used to provide real time visualization
- Provides model for Wi-Fi, Wi-Max, LTE and all major routing protocols
- Used for both IP and non IP based Networks
- Platform support[Windows, Linux, MAC OS X]
MAJOR RESEARCH AREAS FOR NETWORK SIMULATOR NS3
- Vehicular Ad hoc Network
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Wireless-Mesh Network
- Green Cellular Network
- Sensor Radar Network
- Cognitive Radio Network
- LTE Cellular Network
- Delay Tolerant sensor Network
SUPPORT FOR MAJOR ROUTING PROTOCOLS/TECHNIQUES
- Global centralized Routing
- On demand distance vector Routing protocol
- OSPF Routing protocol
- Dynamic aware Mesh Routing protocol
- Spectrum aware Mesh Routing
- Reactive source based Routing protocol
- Spectrum aware on demand routing protocol
- Local coordination based Routing
- Multi hop single transceiver cognitive Radio Network Routing protocol
We have provided an overview about NS-3 Simulator along with its major research areas and protocol support. This may be useful for you to undertake a project or research work in NS-3. If you feel to learn NS-3 completely, approach our online tutoring service. We will start with the basics of NS3, which will gain you complete knowledge about NS-3. We will train you in such a manner that you will be able to develop your own project in the future. In short, to become an expert of NS-3, approach us now.
NEVER FEEL YOU ARE TOO LATE TO APPROACH US……..
AS YOU CAN HAVE US ANY TIME YOU WISH TO HAVE OUR GUIDANCE…..