WIRELESS NETWORK SIMULATION IN NS2
Wireless Network Simulation in NS2 is the best way to analyze the performance and behavior of Wireless-Networks. NS2 is one of the best and powerful simulation tool used by majority of scholars today. Advanced features like Real time emulation support, parallel and distributed ns, support for OOPs concepts makes NS-2 as an evergreen choice for simulation. We are working with NS-2 for the past 10 years and have created nearly 1000+ projects for students from all over the world. Our 24/7 online availability and confidentiality support, make us world’s leading industry with more than 50+ branches worldwide. Also, We offer complete support for Ns-2 based projects, assignments and lab cycles.
We also have emphasize here on Wireless Network Simulation in NS2 for students to get an idea about how to take a project/assignment in NS2 wireless simulation. Refer the below mentioned information, hope you will get your required information, if not approach us through our online service.
WIRELESS NETWORK-SIMULATION IN NS2
Basics of Wireless Simulation:
- Languages Used[C++ and OTCL]
- Wireless simulation is based on Mobile Nodes. A mobile node consist of:
- -Link layer
- -MAC Layer
- -Interface Queue
- -PHY layer[wireless channel to send and receive signals]
- In addition to that it requires to define parameters like
- -Type of antenna
- -Types of ad hoc Routing protocol used
- -Radio propagation model
At the beginning of Wireless Simulation, we also need to define all the above mentioned components and parameters. This is the base for performing wireless simulation in NS-2. Now, let’s have a glance over the concepts which can also implement using Wireless simulation. In our other articles, we also have explain how to carry out wireless simulation in NS-2, but here we have focus on the concepts which can also in implement in NS-2 using wireless-simulation.
Support for Ad hoc Routing protocols:
- Optimized link state routing protocol
- Destination sequence distance vector
- Ad hoc on demand distance vector Routing
- Dynamic source routing
- Power aware DSR also based Routing
- Cluster based also in Routing protocol
- Fisheye state also in routing protocol
- Order one also in Network protocol
- Order one Network also in protocol
- zone based hierarchical link state routing protocol
- Password based attack
- Man in the middle also in attack
- Denial of service attack
- Insider also in attack
- Phishing attack
- Spoof also in attack
- Hijack attack
- Buffer overflow also in attack
- sniffer attack
- Compromised also in Key attack
- Fast handover mechanism
- Vertical handover also in mechanism
- Horizontal handover also in mechanism
- Flow based fast handover mechanism
- Location Assistive handover also in mechanism
- Anonymous handover also in mechanism
Clustering Algorithms used:
- K-hop Clustering algorithms
- Load balancing clustering also in algorithm
- Weighted clustering also in algorithm
- LEACH algorithm
- K-Means clustering also in algorithm
Performance Metrics Used:
- End to end delay
- Packet delivery fraction
- Task Completion time
- Average power extended
- Overhead analysis
- Number of network nodes
- Size of Network etc.
We also have provide overall concepts used in NS-2 wireless simulation. Hope it will be useful for taking a project in NS-2 based simulation. To get more idea about NS-2 based projects/assignments, also approach our experts through our online service. You can also approach us for complete tutoring service on NS-2 wireless simulation. Approach us anytime; we are there for you at 24/7.
BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT…………………..
BELIEVE YOU GET IT….
”WITH OUR SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE”…..