NETWORK SIMULATOR THESIS
Network Simulator Thesis is a cost effective method to develop, deploy and manage network centric systems. It is used to design protocols, create and animate network scenario and analyze the performance of overall network. We also work on all types of Network-simulators for students to provide full freedom on the selection of simulation tool for their Thesis.
We also have well trained developers and dedicated network engineers, who impart their complete knowledge and expertise in your project to enhance your academic grades. From topic selection to project implementation, we also offer our all round support for your Thesis. If you wish to undertake a mind blowing and also eye catching NS project, approach us anytime.
Network Simulator Thesis is also one of our major services for students, who wish to undertake an innovative and ground breaking project work to upgrade their profile with our efforts. Network-Simulator also based thesis are mainly focus on Network design validation, network protocol R & D, defense applications etc. Network-Simulator Thesis are implemented in the following networking areas like wireless sensor networks, Ad hoc networks, Cognitive Radio Network, vehicular ad hoc Networks, wireless Networks etc. Now let’s have also a glance over the major simulators used in Network simulation Thesis.
MAJOR NETWORK SIMULATORS
NS2 and NS3:
- Used to simulate Wired and also wireless Networks
- Open source discrete event Simulator
- NS2 uses C++ and also TCL where as NS3 uses C++[Core language] and python binding
- Extension of NS simulator to run in a parallel and distributed fashion also on a network of Workstations
- Commercial simulator also used to model and simulate communication and distributed system
- Programming language used[C/C++]
- Designed using the parallel discrete event simulation ability provide by Parsec
- Provides a scalable simulation environment for wireless and also wired networks
- Commercial Simulation version of Glomosim
- Offers scalable network modeling platform
Scalable Simulation Framework:
- Provides discrete event simulation for large and also complex systems in java and C++
- Offers SSF Network Models which are also self configuring in nature
- C++ implementation of Scalable simulation framework
- Process oriented and conservatively synchronize parallel simulator designed to simulate large scale multi-protocol communication networks
- Open source component also based Simulator
- C++ is the core language with .cc extension
- Can be integrated with Castalia, VEINS and also SUMO for better simulation performance.
HEGONS[Heterogeneous grooming optical Network Simulator]:
- Used to evaluate different dynamic routing and also wavelength assignment[RWA] algorithms in WDM optical networks
- Open source simulator
- Supported platform[Windows, Unix, also Linux]
In the above mentioned Simulators, few are open source simulators and few simulators like Opnet, Qualnet are also commercial Simulators. Scholars can prefer any simulator for their thesis; we are ready to support you with any type of simulator you wish to undertake. Apart from the above mentioned Network-simulators, there are plenty of Network-simulators available. If you wish to have a comprehensive knowledge about Network Simulator, approach us through our online service. We will offer our all round support for your project accomplishment, with the help of our experts.
APPROACH US ANY TIME YOU WISH TO……….
WE WILL BE THERE FOR YOUR THESIS GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT………