NS2 BASED NETWORKING PROJECTS
NS2 based networking projects, our major service started with an aim to serve the budding student with our knowledge and experience. We have started our service 7 years before, with only one focus in mind that is Students satisfaction will be always our top priority. We are happy and proud to say that up to now we have served students from 120+ countries and got positive feedback for our every work. Our work reflect our standard and quality, which is the reason we are now, world no.1 institute with more than 50+ branches all over the world.
We provide complete guidance for NS2 based projects, assignments, lab cycles and research work for students, who can feel our worth and standard. If you wish to have our complete guidance, approach us with your requirement, we will be back to you with your work.
NS-2 BASED NETWORKING-PROJECTS
NS2 based networking projects are the best way to enhance the quality and final outcome of your project as NS2 is one of the preeminent Network simulator. There are numerous simulators available today, among them NS2 is most widely used simulator by developers and researcher scholars. NS2 is an open source simulator, which is used to simulate both wired and wireless Networks. It uses C++ in the backend operation while OTCL in the front end to model and simulate the overall network. We have prominent experts and versatile network engineers with us, who have developed nearly 1000+ projects in NS-2. Our experts impart their complete knowledge and experience into your project to make it effective and proficient. Let’s now have a glance over the major areas and concepts used in NS2.
MAJOR NETWORKING RESEARCH AREA FOR NS-2
- Ad hoc Networks
- Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Network
- Multi hop Wireless Mesh Network
- Opportunistic Mobile Networks
- Zigbee Wireless Networks
- Content delivery Network
- Hybrid Wireless Networks
- Intermittently Connected Mobile Ad hoc Social Networks
- Wireless Mesh Community Networks
- Multichannel Wireless Networks
All these above mentioned Networking areas are major research area for NS2. Students can prefer project in any of the above mentioned Networks or can take any other domain as per their wish.
Based on the above Networks, we have provided few major concepts, which can be used as a base for your project, to further enhance it.
- Clustering Concept[Improves the Scalability of Network]
- Routing Protocols[Improves QOS of the Network]
- Load balancing concepts[balance the network load, if number of request increases]
- Queue Management[Maintains the packets received from one end user to another]
- Scheduling Concept[Use of numerous scheduling algorithms]
- Security Concepts[Various Network attacks, attack prevention and detection]
- Congestion Control Mechanism[Avoids interruption of more than one user in the same channel]
We have mentioned few major Networking areas along with the concepts involved in networking project. Hope scholars would get an idea for their project using the above mentioned content. You can further explore, each concept using its associated algorithms, techniques and routing protocols. This way you will get a novel concept for your project. If you feel, you need guidance from topic selection to project implementation, be hassle free as we are there. Our guidance will start from the basic of NS2 and end up with a ground breaking project to upgrade your grades and performance.
BE CONTENTENTED WITH WHAT YOU HAVE………….
AS WE CAN MOULD YOU TO THE DESIRED SUCCESS…..YOU WISH TO