LIST OF NETWORK SIMULATORS
List of Network Simulators provides overall information about the Network simulators supported by us. We provide complete support for all kinds of Network Simulators available today, as we want our students to feel free to choose their desired network simulator. Few simulators provide better result for specific networks while few simulators are common to all networks. Students may not be aware of the wide range of simulators available today.
We have started our service to make our students well equipped with all the simulation tools and latest techniques. Once you are strong in this aspect, you can work on your project using your desired tool. Let’s have a glance over the List of Network Simulators available.
- Used for Communication system simulation
- It used to create Baseband, Channel, RF and Receiver chain
- Comes with inbuilt spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope, polar plot etc
- Techniques supported[ASK,PSK,FSK, PAM,PWM,QPSK,TDM-PAM, SSB-SC, DM, Transmission line, RF, Dipole,IF, AWGN]
- Commercial Simulator used for predictive modeling and comprehensive understanding of Network technologies and applications
- Used to design, deploy and manage network infrastructure, equipments and applications.
- To be more precise, it is used design and study communication networks, devices, applications and protocols.
- Network simulator ,used for Network based research
- Major protocols used[aloha, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, ATM, IP Routing, RIP, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, Wi-Max, Zigbee 802.15.4, Wireless Sensor Networks ]
- Implementation language[C]
- Scalable simulation environment also for wireless and wired network systems
- Commercial version of GlomoSim is Qualnet
- Designed by Parsec [provides discrete event simulation capability]
SHUNRA VIRTUAL NETWORK SIMULATOR:
- Used for pre-deployment testing and capacity planning for Network
- Used in many real time applications as it also creates an exact model of any production environment
- Provides platform for testing the functionality, performance, robustness and also scalability of network.
- Used to simulate the computer networks
- Discrete event network simulator used to simulate networking protocols of data link layer, network layer and also transport layer
- Scalable wireless network simulator
- Similar to NS2 and GloMoSim but it is also used to simulate large networks
- It implements a data structure[hierarchical binning] also for efficient computation of Signal propagation
- Component based , open architecture simulation environment also with strong GUI support
- Used to model communication protocol, traffic modeling, computer networks, multi-processors and also distributed systems.
- Supports animation and also interactive execution
Network Simulator-NS2 and NS3:
- Discrete event simulator used for Networking research
- Used for the simulation of routing and multicast protocols over wired and also wireless networks
- Platform support[Unix based systems, Windows, also Linux]
- NS2 is implemented in C++ and OTCL whereas also NS3 is implemented in C++ and python scripting
- Modeling tool for Wired and wireless network
- Provides fastest real time traffic modeling
- Platform support[Linux , also Linux]
- High fidelity and extensible network simulator and also emulator
- Used to simulate various protocols in both wired and also wireless networks
- Can be worked as Emulator and also Commercialized by SimReal
Hope you also would be contented with our information. If you need complete information about any particular tool mentioned above, approach our online tutoring service. We also prefer to choose project based learning approach, in which once you choose your particular simulation tool; we also start our tutoring on that particular simulator. At the end of our tutoring, you will be able to develop your own project in your respective tool. You can also approach us for any kind of support [project, assignment or research work] on any simulation tool, you wish also to undertake. We will provide our support for you at 24/7.
IMAGINE WITH ALL YOUR MIND………..
BELIEVE US FOR ALL WE CAN DO…………………
YOU WILL ACHIEVE ……WHAT YOU WANT…………………..