NETWORK SIMULATOR 3 TUTORIALS
Network Simulator 3 Tutorials is a brief guide create by us for our students. Students can get a thorough knowledge about NS3 by giving a glance through our page. We expect our students to learn more practically than working on concepts. Also, We have a separate team who working on NS3 Simulator who work on most recent development that has occur in the field of Simulation.
We believe in our power of Updation, our team search for novel ideas and innovative techniques which can solve by using Simulation. Generally, we work on simulation for the purpose of getting real scenario of a networking environment. For this, we work on recent protocols, algorithms and all the routing protocols available in networking. We work on all the area where we can use simulation and use best networking parameters to compare our results. Our pride is our Work and expected result; we stand as best due to our technical strength and best output.
The Network Simulator 3 Tutorials will be helpful for beginners who feel to work in this platform. Ns3 is a discrete event simulator which is mainly used for the purpose of research and development. It is an Open source network simulator which is compose of set of libraries that can combine together and can also integrate with external software libraries. Also It provides a platform to model packet data network and provides simulation engine to perform simulation experiments.
MAJOR FEATURES OF NS-3
- Licensed under GNU GPLv2 license
- Supports Linux system, FreeBSD, Native Windows Visual support and CYgwin.
- Overcome drawback of ns2 by having code execution environment
- Supports lower level of abstraction which makes it to perform well for real systems.
- Support emulation mode for the integration with real networks.
MAJOR LANGUAGE USED IN NS-3
- It is a C++ library which is implement using C++ objects also to provide network simulation models. Only knowledge about C++ is also enough for Ns3.
- It uses optional Python binding which makes also Ns3 to be implement in both Python and C++ script.
Let’s know the base of Ns3 simulator that is Ns3 packets, so that we can also get an idea about the networking packets. It consist of
- Tags: It is also a user provide data structure
- Buffer: Refers to headers and also trailers using bit by bit representation
- Metadata: Describes about also the types of headers and trailers use.
There are many major areas where we can use Ns3 simulator. It is also one of the best simulators used today which overcomes the drawbacks available in Ns2. Students can also use it in their research purpose as it is easy to implement for the beginners who wish to excel also in their career.
Here are few areas, we have mentioned for your reference:
- Social Sensor also in network
- Wireless sensor also in networks
- Device to Device communication
- Cognitive Radio also in Network
- Information security
- Mobile Ad-hoc also in network
- Wireless Body Area also in network
We also do not confine any area, we focus on recent areas. If students wish to work with any new area, we always ready to work. We work on most recent and innovative ideas; students who have their own ideas always welcome. We can guarantee you for research confidentiality.