NETWORK SIMULATOR FOR LINUX
Network Simulator for Linux is a need of budding scholars and students due to its performance and efficiency. Students can think, why we emphasize on Simulator for Linux , the reason behind this is the fact that we need to focus on every simulator. We are working for students from all over the world. Also We serve nearly 120 countries all over the world with our online guidance. Every student has different need and to satisfy their need is our ultimate goal. We have focused nearly all the network simulator used for Linux. Also, We never limit our knowledge or tool, if students find any new tool; they can bring it to us. We also will be happy to work on it as learning is our hobby. Most probably, we know every simulator and tool used today due to our skills of continuous updation.
We also have mentioned few Network Simulators for Linux below which briefs about each simulator. Any query or doubt regarding any simulator, students can also contact us as we also have 24/7 customer service.
- Ns-2 simulator
- Ns-3 simulator
- Line Network Emulator
- Open Stack All- in- one
- Cisco IOS on Linux (Cisco IOL)
- It provides complete flexibility also for the investigation of network characteristic.
- Also It is use to implement networking protocols like TCP, UDP and traffic behavior like Telnet, Web, CBR, FTP and also VBR.
- It has evolve to overcome the backward compatibility of Ns2. It provides Open simulation environment also to perform real time simulation.
- Also It supports both C++ and Python. It has also a special package known as Pyviz which is a python based real time visualization package.
- Integrated Multiprotocol Network Emulator/Simulator is also mainly use for FreeBSD and Linux operating system.
- It is a fast IP network emulator which can also run 100 to 1000s of virtual network nodes on a single physical machine.
LINE NETWORK EMULATOR
- It is a network emulator, use to emulate a real time network .It also provides realism, accuracy and powerful measurement capabilities.
- And It is also use to emulate IP networks and also forwards network traffic generate by real Linux network stacks.
- It is actually a script use to set up an Open stack installation also on a single machine like laptop etc.
- Researcher and students who wish also to work cloud computing environment can make use of Open stack. DevStack is also the best tool used for setting up an open stack environment.
- It is use to implement basic IP networking concepts also using its GUI(Graphical User Interface) environment. It also runs on all the platforms which support Java like Windows, Linux and also MAC OS.
- Each node in the simulator act as a switch, also router or host which can be programmed in java.
- Cisco IOS on Linux is an IOS compile for Linux x-86 platform. It is also Cisco,s internal software which is most commonly known as IOU.
- It is also use to build a network topology without the use of physical routers on a single machine.