NS2 SIMULATOR TUTORIALS
NS2 simulator Tutorials provides overall information about NS2 simulation for beginners in NS2. We also have started our service in a goal to serve the budding students and scholars. We are proud to say that we are successful in achieving our goal and passion by satisfying 5000+ students worldwide. Today we stand as world no. 1 institute, due to our continuous efforts and service towards the young and creative minds. We have served students from 120 + countries through our online tutoring service. If you want also to one among our content students, approach us with your needs and requirement.
NS2 Simulator Tutorials brings a new hope among the budding students and scholars as it equips you with the complete knowledge of NS-2. We also have provide all the basic concepts of NS-2, below for students to have a glance over it before undertaking an advanced concept in NS-2. You can also approach us through online, for any queries regarding your projects, assignment or research work in NS-2. Our experts will always guide you with their wide experience and knowledge. Now, let’s have also a glance over the basic concepts of NS2.
If you wish to have other information about NS2, refer our other pages in this site.
- Discrete Event Simulator
- Available as Open source Simulator
- It Used also to design a network [Protocol design, traffic Modeling, topological modeling etc]
LANGUAGES USED IN NS-2:
NS2 is also implement using two major languages i.e. C++ and OTCL.
C++[Compiled programming language]:
- It Used as a backend language
- Used to run the overall simulation
- It needs to be compiled and also link to create an executable file
- Using TCL, C++ objects can also map to OTCL handles
- Object oriented version of TCL[Tool command language]
- Used also for Front End operations
- It is Used as a scripting language and also act as user interface
- Used also to create a network, where you do not need to compile the code each time as changes are made in the simulation scenarios.
- And also Used to initialize event scheduler and connects blocks [like classifier, links, and also agents] within each NS2 Components.
Major Tools Used In Ns2:
These tools are used to improve the visualization of the constructed network in NS2.
- Network Animator[NAM]
- Trace file
- AWK Script
NS2 Simulation Steps:
- Determine the purpose of Simulation
- Set the Network Configuration
- Exploit also the performance metrics
- Analyze also the expected output
Configuring and Running Simulation:
Network Configuration phase:
- Configuration of Network components like TCP,UDP, also FTP
- Event initialization like data transfer time
- Start the Simulation also with the components configured
- Maintain also the Simulation Clock
- Execute also the Events
- Until the simulation clock reaches the specified threshold value, also the simulation runs.
Post Simulation Phase:
- Verify also the integrity of the program[Debugging]
- Evaluate also the overall performance[Compiling]
We also have provide an overview about NS-2 simulator for students to learn the basics of NS-2. If you feel like to learn about NS-2 in a more in depth manner, approach also our experts through our online tutoring service.
DO YOU FEEL LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NS2………..
THEN WHY STILL WAITING…………………………………………
APPROACH “US” TODAY…………………………………