NS2 NS3 is popular simulators used by plenty of scholars and students today for their projects and research accomplishment. These are the two most prominent simulators in the midst of scholars, which makes it highly significant. We have world class developers and skilled professionals working with us in a motive to uplift the career and performance of the budding students.
We have develop 1000+ simulation projects for students from all over the world, which reflects our wide experience and expertise. Our experts and skilled developers impart their complete expertise and knowledge to develop a project proficiently. This is the reason why we are proud to say that our work reflects our quality.
You can approach us regarding your project, research or assignment topics on NS-2 or NS-3; we are ready to offer you our complete support.
NS2-NS3 Comparison Projects
It is an open source network simulator used in majority of Simulation projects today. Network simulation is define as a technique used to model the behavior of network by calculating the interaction between several entities [host, packets, nodes etc] using mathematical formulas. Simulation is one of the best ways to accomplish your project in a cost effective manner. We have provide below an overview about NS2 NS3 for scholars to get some basic information about these simulators. If you need more in depth information about these simulators, refer our other articles.
KNOW ABOUT NS2-NS3
- Open source discrete event Network Simulator
- NS2 is implement also in OTCL [Object oriented Tool command language] and C++ whereas NS-3 is implement using C++ [Core language] and python binding.
- NS2 uses NAM[Network animator] whereas NS3 also uses both NAM and PyViz
- NS-3 supports Real time simulation[as emulator]
- It is not an advanced version of NS2, it is also develop from the scratch to overcome the backward compatibility available in NS-2.
Platform support for NS-2 and NS-3
- Windows 7
Support for Recent networking areas
- LTE also based in Simulation
- Software defined Networks
- IP Networks
- Social Sensor Network Simulation
- Virtual private also in Networks
- Multi protocol Label switching Networks
- Satellite Networks
- Ad hoc Cognitive packet Network
- Cooperative Spectrum Sensing Networks
We also have provide few basic information about NS2-NS3 for students to know about these two major simulators. You also may think that why we have dedicate one complete article on these two simulator. These are the two most popular and traditional simulators also used by majority of developers. We are also working with these tools from the past 10 years and develop nearly 1000+ projects. Also, We are well aware of the nook and corner about NS-2 and NS3. You can also approach us anytime regarding any queries in these tools, as we are there for you at 24/7.
TIME IS RUNNING………………APPROACH US SOON ……………………….