NETWORK SIMULATION THESIS
Network Simulation Thesis, a guiding platform for students who wish to nourish their skills and talents along with their thesis accomplishment. We offer you a dynamic environment, where our experts and developers impart you their knowledge and experience to make thesis a ground breaking success. Being an ISO certified institute, research confidentiality and trust is our key support for our students. We also offer novel and pioneer ideas to each student as per their interest and desire as we give more priority on individuality.
Each student must have their own unique creativity and also identity, which must be there reflect their potential. This is the base for our all work which makes us world prominent institute. If you wish to work in our esteemed environment create also with the help of our experts and developers, contact us now.
Network Simulation thesis, a dream destination for many scholars as it makes their dream as their reality. Many Scholars and students dream to achieve their desired success also with the help of their thesis but only few achieves. Your thesis can give you the fame you expect, but what is important is also the level of effort you impart on your thesis. Put complete effort and dedication towards your thesis and also if you need an external aid for it, you can have us as your fundamental background.
We will offer our all round support also for your successful thesis accomplishment. As an initial step towards our guidance, we also have provided few basic concepts of Network simulation, which also will be helpful for you to get an idea for your thesis and Simulation Assignment Help.
- Discrete event Network Simulator
- Used to simulate wired and also wireless networks
- Provides support for the simulation of Multicast protocols, routing queuing policies, Multimedia, IP protocols and also wireless networking protocols
Design objective of Network Simulation
- Performance Modeling:
-Used to obtain statistics also for various performance parameters of Routers, Links, also switches, response time and buffers.
- Failure Analysis[Used also to analyze the impact of Network element failures]
- Network Design[also Used to compare the statistics for alternative network design to evaluate its design proposal]
- Network Resource planning:
- -Used to measure the impact of changes also on the network performance
- -It can be addition of new users, new applications , also new network elements etc
Popular Simulators for Network Simulation
Simulators are also used to create an ideal virtual testbed for comparing protocols and network behavior. Few major Network simulators are:
NS-2 supported concepts
- Routing[Unicast , Multicast, also Hierarchical]
- Traffic Source[Web, Telnet, FTP, also CBR]
- Queuing Disciplines[Drop tail, also Random Early detection]
- Transportation[TCP, also UDP]
- Quality of Service[IntServ, also DiffServ concepts]
Hope that you also feel contented with our above mentioned informative content. We also have provided few selective content for students to get an idea for their Simulation thesis. If you also wish to have other information or programs in Network Simulation, you can also refer our other articles or you can also approach us through online also for expert’s guidance.
NEVER FEEL FOR WHAT YOU LOST……………..
ALWAYS TAKE A POSITIVE STEP TOWARDS YOUR CAREER……….
WE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU ALWAYS…………………