NAM IN NS2 THESIS
Nam in Ns2 Thesis is one of our prime service start for the scholars, who aid for external guidance regarding their thesis work. It also reflects the significance of NAM in NS2 simulation. To getter a better idea about NAM, refer our complete article on NAM. Once you are done with it, you can work on any concept of NS2. NS2 is one of the widely use simulators due to its wide applicability and research scope. Scholars opt NS2 simulation project due to its effective output and cost effective solution. Today majority of scholars are working with NS2 simulation also based projects but they stuck up at one stage i.e. the thesis writing stage.
For this reason, we also have started our service with the collaboration of top experts and native English writers from the world. Along with the entire thesis writing work, we also offer complete PHD guidance support for scholars. To get your NS2 thesis on time, with complete quality and standard, approach us now.
LET’S EXPLORE NAM
- Network animator tool also use to provide graphical view in NS2 simulation
- It reads the animation events from large trace files and also provides graphical output for the user to view the overall simulation result.
- To use NAM, the first step is to create the trace file. Trace files contains the topology information like nodes, links, also packet traces etc.
- After the trace files get generate, it is also ready to be animated by NAM.
- Nam will read the trace file and also create a topology, pop up a window and do layout if necessary.
- Through NAM user interface, it also provides control to many aspects of animation.
NS COMMANDS FOR CREATING AND CONTROLLING NAM
- Node represents also a router or host
- These are also create from “n” trace event of trace file
- NAM will get terminate if there are also two duplicate definitions for same node.
- Node specific attributes are color, label, shape, also position of label, label-color, adding / deleting mark on node etc
- Node can generally have three shapes[square, circle, also hexagon]
Following OTCL commands are use to set the node attributes
$ node color [ color ]// to set color of node
$ node label [ label ] // to set label on node
$ node shape [ shape ] //to set shape of node
$ node label – at [ ldirection ] //to set the position of label
$ node label – color [ lcolor ] //to set the color of label
$ node add mark [ name ] [ color ] [ shape ] //to add mark to the node
$ node delete – mark [ name ] //to delete mark from the node
FOR LINKS AND QUEUE
- To create a network topology also using nodes, links are use
- NAM links are internally simplex but looks like duplex links also to the user as trace event “1” creates two simplex links.
- Queues are construct between two nodes in NAM. NAM queue are also simplex link visualize as stacked packets
- Command to set up different animation attribute also to the link is given as:
$ns duplex – link – op attribute value
- Here attribute can a color, orient, also queuePos, label etc. Link orientation is use to define the angle between a link and horizontal.
Example command for each attribute
$ ns duplexlink – op orient right //orientation set to right
$ ns duplexlink –o p color “pink”
$ ns duplexlink – op queuePos 1.0
$ ns duplexlink – op label “a”
FOR AGENTS AND FEATURES
- Agents are also always associate with nodes. They also use to separate protocol states from nodes.
- Each agent has a name which acts as also a unique identifier for it.
- It is also represent as a square with its name inside and also connects with its associated node using a line link
- Commands use to support Agent tracing is given as:
$ ns add – agent -t race \ < agent\ > \< name\ > \<optional: tracefile\>
$ ns delete – agent – trace \< agent\ >
$ ns monitor – agent – trace \< agent\ >
- tracevar method of ns agent is also used to create feature traces of given variable in the agent.
Example code to create traces of the variable xl_ in an SRM agent is given as:
$ ns attach – agent $n( $i ) $srm ( )
$ ns add – agent – trace $ srm( $i ) srm( )
$ ns monitor – agent-trace $srm( ) //to turn NAM monitor on from the start
$ srm ( ) tracevar XL_
- $ ns color color_id [defines color index for NAM]. Once it is also specifies, color id can be used in place of color name in NAM trace
- $ ns trace annotate annotation [to insert annotation in NAM]. It is also used to control NAM events
- $ ns set animation rate time step [Set the animation play also out rate to the given time step value]
Did you get also any idea about NAM, if so commit with us for further guidance on NAM in NS2 thesis. If not, approach our experts through online for complete tutoring service on NAM and NS2.You can also approach us regarding your also NS2 based projects, assignments, research proposal etc. Along with this, we also offer our service regarding your thesis accomplishment, viva voice support, paper publication support etc. We are also ready to offer any kind of support you expect from us.
YOU GET WHAT YOU FOCUS ON………….
WE CAN HELP YOU TO FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT………………….