Network Simulator Thesis is a cost effective method to develop, deploy and manage network centric systems. Network simulators are used to design protocols, create and animate network scenario and analyze the performance of overall network. We work on all types of Network simulators for students to provide full freedom on the selection of simulation tool for their Thesis. We have well trained developers and dedicated network engineers, who impart their complete knowledge and expertise in your project to enhance your academic grades. From topic selection to project implementation, we offer our all round support for your Thesis. If you wish to undertake a mind blowing and eye catching NS project, approach us anytime.
Network Simulator Thesis is one of our major services for students, who wish to undertake an innovative and ground breaking project work to upgrade their profile with our efforts. Network Simulator based thesis are mainly focused on Network design validation, network protocol R & D, defense applications etc. Network Simulator Thesis are implemented in the following networking areas like wireless sensor networks, Ad hoc networks, Cognitive Radio Network, vehicular ad hoc Networks, wireless Networks etc. Now let’s have a glance over the major simulators used in Network simulation Thesis.
MAJOR NETWORK SIMULATORS:
NS2 and NS3:
- Used to simulate Wired and wireless Networks
- Open source discrete event Simulator
- NS2 uses C++ and TCL where as NS3 uses C++[Core language] and python binding
- Extension of NS simulator to run in a parallel and distributed fashion on a network of Workstations
- Commercial simulator used to model and simulate communication and distributed system
- Programming language used[C/C++]
- Designed using the parallel discrete event simulation ability provided by Parsec
- Provides a scalable simulation environment for wireless and wired networks
- Commercial Simulation version of Glomosim
- Offers scalable network modeling platform
Scalable Simulation Framework:
- Provides discrete event simulation for large and complex systems in java and C++
- Offers SSF Network Models which are self configuring in nature
- C++ implementation of Scalable simulation framework
- Process oriented and conservatively synchronized parallel simulator designed to simulate large scale multi-protocol communication networks
- Open source component based Simulator
- C++ is the core language with .cc extension
- Can be integrated with Castalia, VEINS and SUMO for better simulation performance.
HEGONS[Heterogeneous grooming optical Network Simulator]:
- Used to evaluate different dynamic routing and wavelength assignment[RWA] algorithms in WDM optical networks
- Open source simulator
- Supported platform[Windows, Unix, Linux]
In the above mentioned Simulators, few are open source simulators and few simulators like Opnet, Qualnet are commercial Simulators. Scholars can prefer any simulator for their thesis; we are ready to support you with any type of simulator you wish to undertake. Apart from the above mentioned Network simulators, there are plenty of Network simulators available. If you wish to have a comprehensive knowledge about Network Simulator, approach us through our online service. We will offer our all round support for your project accomplishment, with the help of our experts.
APPROACH US ANY TIME YOU WISH TO……….
WE WILL BE THERE FOR YOUR THESIS GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT………