NS2 code can be implemented in various platforms like UNIX, Linux, Sun OS/Solaris and free BSD. It is used in NS2 simulation environment which is mainly used for networking research. NS simulator is a discrete event simulator which is available in various versions like ns-1,ns-2 and ns-3 etc. It is mainly used for the simulation of routing protocols, IP protocols such as TCP, UDP, SRM and RTP for both wired and wireless networks etc.
NS2 code is easy for scholars and students to learn and implement. We have given many workshops and training in NS2 code as our service. Our students can learn it from us as we focus on both concept and implementation. NS2 can be coded using the following two languages. Each of the language has its pros and cons. It is the responsibility of the developer to understand the real need of the language. As per the need of the language, developer can make use of it efficiently. We have world class developers working with us, who can show practical implementation of each concept they develop. We help students to learn about NS2 code using the following languages so that they can be our future assets. We have discussed about the two most important languages of Ns2 below:
- It is a compiled programming language which is mainly used for internal mechanism in networking.
- It facilitate event scheduling, packet forwarding and is generally easy to code and run.
- The only problem, we face while using C++ is the compilation process which is little annoying.
OTcl(Object Oriented TCL):
- It is an interpreted programming language which is an extension of Tool Command language (TCL) .
- It is mainly used to create a network and configure it. It is comparatively slower than C++ but it does not need compilation.
We emphasize on NS2 code as learning in a practical way is always important than knowing the concept alone. As we have conducted numerous workshops and related programs in this field, we prefer that students can learn Ns2 code easily which will give them better understanding about their concept and it will be useful for their future research. Our developers are versatile in nature, along with development; they will explain every code they have implemented to our student. We work on major areas where Ns2 code can be used. Few such areas are:
- Software defined Networking
- Optical Network
- Wi-Fi network applications
- Ad hoc networks
- 4G(LTE) and 5G
- Network security
- IPv4 and IPv6
- Voice over IP
We cannot confine the area; here we have just provided few areas where we work. Students can bring any concept and area; we will implement it in NS2 with the preeminent output. We have given few syntax for Ns2 installation in Linux to get a glance about NS2 :
- Copy ns-allinone-2.35.tar.gz file to your home directory.
- Run terminal by pressing Ctrl+Alt+T .
- Execute “tar -xzvf ns-allinone-2.35.tar.gz” command.
- Execute “cd ns-allinone-2.35” command.
- Execute “./install” command.
- Execute “cd ns2.35” command.
- Execute “./validate” command.