NS2 Projects Documentation is one of our major services, started with a Nobel goal to serve the budding students and scholars with our efforts and expertise. We provide NS2 project documentation for students[B.tech/M.tech] and Research scholars [PhD/MS]. The most important part of any project is its documentation as it speaks about what you have done actually. Two most important aspect of any documentation is the technical and language expertise, we have equipped in that document. We have well trained developers and native English writers, who impart their complete efficiency and skills into your documentation to make it a scientific note. Our technical experts focus on all major technical aspects of the documentation like algorithms, pseudo code, methods/techniques etc. Our language experts rewrite the complete documentation to make it communication wise proficient. This is the reason majority of scholars opt us for documentation help along with their projects. Below we have mentioned our standard documentation format, which can be customized according to your university format.
Our NS2 Projects Documentation structure (Customized as per the university format):
- Title of the Project
- Aim and background of the project
- Literature Review
- Conventional system
- Problem identification[in terms of algorithm, techniques etc]
- Proposed methodology with novel solution
- System Requirements(Hardware and Software)
- Overall design and architecture
- Data Flow Diagram and Entity Relationship Diagram
- System design and Testing
- Coding and screenshots
- Performance Metrics and data representation in graph
- Future Enhancement
You can have glance over the few below mentioned recent topics in NS2, to get an idea about NS2 projects. We offer complete documentation support along with code support for the below mentioned topic or any topic, you wish to work on.
- Server based Flow scheduling[SFS] for minimizing the datacenter flow completion time
- In cast Aware switch assisted[IASA] TCP congestion control protocol for large data centers
- Performance assessment of Dynamic Multilevel priority packet scheduling method[DMPPS] for wireless sensor networks
- Performance assessment of existing wireless TCP variants for peak data rate in WSNs
- Using Ns2, analysis the performance of Multicast routing protocol and QOS parameters in wireless networks.
- Extending the Network life time of Wireless sensor Network using a fault tolerant approach
- Detection of Black hole attack in Mobile Ad hoc Networks using rank sequence method
- Enhancing Recital of transport protocol in Cognitive Radio ad hoc Networks
- Handling partition and network merging in Mobile Ad hoc Networks[MANET]
Now, you may now get an idea about your NS2 project documentation format. Our documentation format is not static; we will support you as per your university format. Our service starts from topic selection and ends with your report submission. In short, we offer all round support for your project. For further guidance and tutoring service on NS2 projects, approach our experts through our online service. Our experts will mine best and innovative ideas for your project.
DON’T YOU FEEL TO WORK WITH WORLD’S MOST RENOWNED
THEN WHY WAITING STILL………..WHEN WE ARE THERE…………………..