NS2 SIMULATION PROJECTS
NS2 Simulation Projects is one of our dedicated services started for the students and scholars, who aid us for their project accomplishment. It is one of the best simulation tools, popular among the networking researchers due to its open source availability and enhanced simulation capabilities. We have implemented nearly 1000+ Simulation projects for students from various parts of the world. We have nearly 100+ experts and skilled developers, working with us, who imparts their complete knowledge and expertise into your project to upgrade and enhance your project quality and standard. Majority of scholars opt for simulation projects due to the cost effective solution it provides along with effective result and visualized output.
We also offer complete project guidance support along with tutoring service on NS-2, for beginners in NS-2. Our project guidance support includes topic assistance, journal and conference support, presentation and also complete documentation support etc. Approach us with your project need and get our experts guidance to enrich your project standard also with our ingenious and also creative ideas.
LEARN ABOUT NS-2 SIMULATOR
- -It is an open source simulator used for the simulation of various network protocols over wired and wireless networks.
- -Also It is based on NS-1 and REAL simulators
-Discrete event simulator:
- Physical activities are also translated into events which are queued and processed in the order of their scheduled occurrences.
- Events are also processed as the time progresses.
-Components of NS2:
- NAM[Network Animator]-Used also for the visualization of NS Output
- NAM Editor[GUI Interface to generate NS scripts]
- Preprocessing[TCL script and also topology generator]
- Post processing[Trace analysis also using TCL,MATLAB,AWK(can also use Grep,C/Java)]
LANGUAGE AND PLATFORM SUPPORT:
-NS2 is also based on two language fundamentals i.e. it is also built in C++ and provides simulation interface through OTCL [Object oriented dialect of TCL]
C++ Programming Language:
- Used for the creation of objects due to its speed and efficiency
- Also Used to provide detailed protocol simulation, byte manipulation, algorithm implementation and also packet processing
- Turnaround time[run simulation, find and also fix bugs, recompile and run] is slower
- TCL is also a scripting language used in NS2
- OTCL is also an object oriented extension of TCL used as a front end language to setup the simulator.
- It configures and also schedules the events due to its use of use
- OTCL is written in C++ and also OTCL ’s libraries can also extended by adding object definition in C++ code.
- UNIX and also UNIX like systems[FreeBSD, Solaris and also Linux]
- Windows [Cygwin required]
NETWORK PROTOCOLS USED:
- Congestion control and avoidance mechanisms in TCP/IP protocols[Reno, Vegas, Tahoe, SACK]
- MAC protocols[802.3, 802.11, TDMA]
- Ad hoc Routing protocols[DSR,DSDV, TORA, AODV etc]
- Sensor Network based Routing protocols[Fidelity aware routing, energy aware routing, Directed diffusion, Rumor Routing, Greedy perimeter stateless routing, trajectory based forwarding, LEACH, HEED etc]
- Multicast protocols[Distance vector multicast routing protocol, Multicast extension to OSPF, protocol independent multicast etc]
- Satellite protocols[Multiple access protocol, MAC protocols etc]
MAJOR RESEARCH AREAS FOR NS2:
- 5G wireless Networks
- 4G[LTE Networks]
- Wireless sensor Networks[QOS concept and energy efficient WSN]
- CRN[Cognitive Radio Networks]- Cooperative spectrum sensing and enhanced spectrum allocation
- Vehicular Ad hoc Networks[Secure communication, traffic avoidance etc]
- Wireless Ad hoc Networks
- Wireless-Mesh Networks
- Wireless Ad hoc Sensor Network
- Satellite Networks
- Underwater Acoustic Networks
- Next generation internet etc
Hope you also would have got an idea about NS2 Simulation projects. For further guidance or tutoring service on NS2 simulator, approach our experts through our online tutoring service. We also offer project based tutoring service i.e. we start our tutoring service with the basics of NS2 and also equip students with all aspects of NS2, so that they can also create their own projects in the future. Students get benefitted with our service as along with project, we also provide free tutoring service on NS2. Approach us anytime for your project aid; we are also there for you at 24/7.
AN EXPERT WAS ONCE A BEGINNER………….
COME TO US AS A BEGINNER ………LEAVE FROM US AS AN