NS2 WIRELESS COMMUNICATION
NS2 Wireless Communication came into limelight in the recent years due to its increasing research scope and applicability. There are also mainly two types of communication i.e. wired and wireless. We also have focus on Wireless communication in this article. In this Wireless communication uses air as its communication medium which has given rise to many communication networks like Infrared communication network, Radio networks, also Microwave communication network, satellite networks etc. NS-2 is the best simulation tool to implement wireless communication based concepts due to its wide support for wireless simulation.
We also have provided detailed wireless simulation procedure in our other articles. In this article, we also have focus on the major research areas and topics of wireless communication for scholars to get an idea for their research/project in NS2 wireless communication. Let’s have also a glance over it.
Major Research areas in Wireless Communication
- Satellite Communication Network
- 4G and 5G Networks
- Technologies like blue tooth and Zigbee
- IR Wireless Communication
- Device to Device Communication
- Mobile communication
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Max
Hope you also would have got an idea about the major research areas of wireless communication. For giving you a better insight about how to implement the above mentioned networks in NS2, we also have taken a sample network i.e. satellite communication.
We also have provide an overall command used in NS-2 for implementing satellite networks. Similarly, you can work upon the other above mentioned networks in NS2. To get also our guidance, approach our experts’ service through our online support. We also will give you complete guidance and implementation support in NS-2.
Satellite Communication Network in NS2:
Let’s also have a glance over the commands used in NS2 for implementing satellite communication based applications. This will give you also an overview about how to implement satellite networks in NS2.
Creation of new satellite node:
$ ns node – config – satNodeType type
Here type can be taken one among the following i.e. geo, polar, geo repeater, terminal etc.
For setting initial links and channels for Satellite nodes:
$ ns node – config – llType type
$ns node – config – ifqType type
$ ns node – config – ifqLen length
$ns node – config – macType type
$ ns node – config – channelType type
$ns node – config – downlinkBW value
Creating Polar satellite using wrapper method:
$ ns satnode – polar alt inc lon alpha plane linkargs chan
- Alt- polar satellite altitude
- Inc- orbit inclination
- Ion- longitude of ascending node
- Alpha- initial position of the satellite along the orbit
- Plane- plane of the polar satellite
- Linkargs- list of link argument
Wrapper Method for creating Geo satellite node:
$ ns satnode – geo lon linkargs chan
It creates satnode plus two link interface i.e. uplink and downlink plus two satellite channels. Here “chan” is used to define the type of channel
Wrapper method to create geo satellite repeater node:
$ ns satnode – geo – repeater lon chan
Wrapper method to create a terminal node:
$ ns satnode – terminal lat lon
Command to create satellite nodes of type[polar, geo and terminal]:
$ ns satnode type args
Command for internal methods of Node:
$ satnode add – interface type ll qtype q lim macbw phy
It sets up Mac layer, link layer, interface queue and physical layer structure
To create Inter satellite link between node:
$ satnode add – isl l type node 1 node 2 bw q type q lim
To create ground to satellite link:
$ satnode add – gsl ltype optll optifq optqlim optmac optbw optphy optinlink optoutlink
Latest Research topics in NS-2 Communication
- QOS enhancement and security also in Voice over IP networks using Admission control mechanism
- Handling partition and Network merging also in Mobile Ad hoc Networks[MANET]
- Effects of Mobility on latency also in wireless sensor Networks
- End to End service assurance also in IOT using MQTT-SN
- Employing decision tree based classification technique also in Marine wireless communication
- Yet another LEACH protocol also in WSN[Wireless sensor Networks]
- Energy efficient routing protocol also using fuzzy logic in WANET
- Cooperative multipath Routing in MANET also using Network coding based energy balancing
- Multi Service token bucket shaping technique also based on IEEE 802.11 e
- Handing critical data in Wireless body area network also using priority based AODV Routing protocol
Up to now, you would also familiar with all the research areas and topics in NS-2 Wireless. For further guidance and tutoring service on NS-2, approach our online tutoring service. We also offer complete support for NS-2 wireless-communication based projects, assignments and lab cycles. In short, we are also one step solution for all your needs. Approach us anytime, as now we are also available for you at 24/7.
YOUR SUCCESS IS IN YOUR HANDS………………………..
ITS RIGHT TIME TO CHOOSE YOUR RIGHT PATH…………..
WITH THE HELP OF OUR GUIDANCE………………………