LTE NS3 SIMULATOR PROJECTS
LTE NS3 Simulator Projects is one of our major services start with the collaborative efforts of renown networking researchers and dedicated professionals. It is implemented in NS3; using LTE Module to provide simulation of LTE based Networks. An effective process of LTE is one of the recent areas of research due to its wide research scope and applicability. It is a standard used to enhance the speed of a network [4G/5G] and more commonly it is known as 4G LTE. We have implement nearly 1000+ LTE projects and at present working on 500+ projects. Our wide experience and immeasurable knowledge makes us world’s no.1 institute today, with more than 50+ branches worldwide.
We provide complete project guidance for student’s along with basic tutoring service on NS3. We are proud to say that nearly 5000+ students are satisfy and content with our work nature and quality. If you want to work under the guidance of our research experts, just click one mail/call to us. We will be back to you to serve your needs with the help of our versatile developers and experts.
- It is an open source simulator discrete event simulator, written in C++ and python
- Python is use as a scripting language while C++ is used as a core language.
- It is use for the simulation of IP and Non-IP based Networks.
LTE MODULE IN NS3
- -LTE module is used in NS3 simulation for developing LTE networks based simulation.
- -It is completely written in C++ and provides basic implementation of LTE devices including, PHY, MAC and propagation models.
- -Used for the design and implementation of:
- UL and DL LTE MAC Scheduler
- Inter cell interference Coordination solution
- Radio resource management algorithms
- Heterogeneous Network solution
- Mobility management and load balancing
- Multi-RAT Network solution
- End to end QoE provisioning
- Cognitive LTE Systems
IT MAINLY CONSISTS OF:
- Includes LTE Radio protocol stack[PDCP,RRC, MAC, RLC, PHY]
- Resides entirely within the eNB and UE nodes.
- Includes core network interfaces, entities and protocols
- Resides within PGW, SGW, and MME Nodes and partially within eNB nodes.
- It is used to provide simulation of End to End IP connectivity over LTE Model
- It provides support for the interconnection of Multiple UEs to the Internet through Radio access network of Multiple eNBs connected to a single SGW/ PGW Node
- -Used to support the evaluation of the following features of LTE Networks:
- QoS aware packet scheduling
- Radio resource management
- Dynamic spectrum access
- Inter cell Interference Coordination
-Requirement needed to specify the above mentioned aspects of LTE Networks.
- Granularity of the Model should be at least of Resource block at the Radio level. T is not possible to model packet scheduling and inter cell interference without the minimum level of granularity.
- Simulator should scale up to hundreds of user equipments and tens of eNBs. It rules out the use of Link level simulator [means a simulator whose radio interface is modeled with granularity up to symbol level]
- Within the simulation, it must also be possible to configure different cells, so that they can use different system bandwidths and carrier frequencies. In order to support dynamic spectrum licensing solution, bandwidth used by different cells must be allowed to overlap
- It also should support MAC scheduler API in order to provide real world implementations. This interface is also used for the implementation of scheduling and also Radio resource management algorithms
- The model is used to simulate the transmission of IP packets by the upper layers but LTE scheduling and radio resource management do not work with IP packets directly, it also requires RLC PDUs. This can obtain by concatenation and segmentation of IP packets done by RCL.
MAJOR RESEARCH AREA FOR LTE
- Multi user MIMO also in LTE
- Use of high number of transceiver antennas in MIMO also for LTE
- Cell throughput investigation in LTE and also LTE-A
- MU-MIMO and SU-MIMO also with transmit diversity scheme in LTE
- LTE also for Intelligent transportation system
- Macro and femto network aspects of realistic also LTE usage
- Low energy LTE Cellular Network
- Cache ability analysis of HTTP traffic also in Operational LTE Networks
- Disconnection handling also in LTE Network based Mobile grid
We also have provided few major research areas of LTE Networks. For further guidance on LTE NS3 simulator projects, approach our experts through our online tutoring service. Our experts are also best tutors, who can teach you an innovative way to explore NS3 in the aspect of a developer. Along with complete project guidance, our experts will tutor you on the basics of NS3 and also its module integration. To experience our immense guidance, approach us now with your project requirement. We also will be back to you with our team of experts to serve you at 24/7.