NETWORK SIMULATOR 2 TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS
Network Simulator 2 Tutorial for Beginners will remain our foremost service for our students as everyone needs tutoring in the beginning stage of their career. Beginners always need a guiding hand to make them an expert. We are there to make you a Master of NS2 with the help of our top experts and dedicated professionals. We start our tutoring service with the basics of NS2, which will equip you to create a project in NS2.
This is our unique approach, which have benefitted 1000+ students worldwide. Students from all over the world commit with us for their project, assignments or research work guidance, but end up learning NS2 completely. This is the power of our guidance, if you wish to feel it, approach us today.
SIMULATOR 2 TUTORIAL FOR BEGINNERS
Network Simulator 2 Tutorial for Beginners is our prime service for the students, who feel to equip them with the complete knowledge of NS2. You need to focus on two major aspects of NS2 i.e. first you need to learn, how to use network simulator and another is you need to focus on all the operation involved in NS2. Once you are done with these two major aspects, think that you have learnt NS2 completely. To learn NS2 in a better way, approach our online tutoring service, where our experts impart their complete knowledge to make you an expert of NS2. Now, let’s see some basic concepts in NS2, which will give you an insight about Network Simulation.
What is NS-2:
- Network Simulation 2 is an open source simulator tool used to simulate wide range of networking protocols and other concepts.
- It covers a large number of protocols [for different network type], network element, various traffic models.
- NAM[Network animator] is used to visualize the final output. NAM in NS2 is constructed using Nodes, links, colors and packet transmission rates.
- Various concepts involved in the Simulation of NS2 are Cluster head selection, security techniques, routing algorithms etc
Components of NS2:
- NAM[Network Animator]-Output visualization tool
- NS Simulator
- For Pre-processing
- -Topology generation
- -Handwritten TCL
- For Post Analysis:
- –Trace Analysis[Perl, AWK,TCL]
Languages Used in NS2:
- Tool Command Language[TCL]-Used for scripting
- C++ -Used for programming[Used as a Backend of the simulation object]
Platform Support for NS2:
- MAC OS X
- Linux Mint
You may think that why we have given so much importance to the basic concept of NS2. Our approach and tutoring is always different and unique as we believe in in-depth knowledge. Anything you learn, you need to learn from the beginning to make a strong foundation in that particular concept. Our tutoring service starts from the beginning and ends up, when you feel you are the master. Here, we have provided the basic concept of NS2; you can further approach us online, for complete tutoring on NS2. You can also approach us, for any kind of support regarding your projects, assignments and research work accomplishment in NS2.
HOPE TO REMAIN YOUR FOREMOST CHOICE ALWAYS…………..
AS OUR WORK STARTS WITH YOU,,,,,,,, ENDS ON “U”……………………….