NS SIMULATOR FOR BEGINNERS
NS Simulator for Beginners is one of our prime services as always beginners need a perfect guiding hand also to make them walk in the right path of Success. Everyone starts as a beginner but only those who desire to learn become an expert. We are also here to nurture you in the right way to harness your potential and creativity to bring out the best in you. Also we have started our concern with the top most researchers and developers of the world and also successfully completed 7 thriving years.
We also offer our complete guidance for students, who are beginners in NS simulator, to make them an expert of NS. This also shows our real skills and talents as we are developing an expert for the future of world. You can also approach us anytime regarding any guidance for your projects, assignments or lab cycles in NS simulator.
NS-SIMULATOR FOR BEGINNERS
NS Simulator for Beginners reflects our Nobel service also for the beginners in NS, who wish to uplift their career with the help of our guidance and support. You may think that we also have focused on NS beginners; it doesn’t signify that we work only for beginners. It signifies also that our service starts from the basic level but ends up with advanced/ extreme level. We also offer flexible service as per the needs of the student. Now, let’s also have a glance over few major and basic network simulators used in all major network projects today, for students to get an idea about Network simulators.
- Open Source Simulator
- Traffic Models[CBR, VBR]
- Error Models[Uniform, SRM Error Model, PGM Error Mode, also Bursty]
- Protocols[TCP, UDP, HTTP, Routing algorithms, also MAC protocol]
- Topology generation[Ring topology, bus topology, star topology, also Mesh topology]
- Language Used[TCL, also C++]
- Visualization tool[also NAM(Network Animator)]
- MISC- Radio propagation, Energy Models and also Mobility Models
- Supported platform[Ubuntu,Linux, Windows(also in Cygwin), Fedora, MAC OS X, also Unix]
- Open Source Network simulator
- Languages used[C++(programming language), also python(Scripting language)]
- Application Layer protocol[FTP, HTTP, also Telnet]
- Provides support for Simulation and also Emulation
- Transport layer protocols[TCP, SCTP, UDP, RTP, also RTCP]
- Visualization tool[also in PyViz]
- Supported platforms[Windows, Linux, also Ubuntu]
- And also Real World Integration features[also in Wireshark]
- Open source Simulator
- Platform support[Unix, Linux, Windows, Ubuntu, MAC OS X, also Fedora]
- Language Used[also in C++]
- Simulation Results[Vector and also Scalar files]
- Graphical and also Text Editing[also in Network descriptor(NED)]
- Commercial Simulator
- Provides Packet level Simulation
- Languages Used[also in C++ programming language]
- Transport layer protocols[TCP, also UDP]
- Network layer protocol[also in IP]
- Link Layer [ARP, also in WLAN-MAC]
- Hierarchical structure[Network Domain, Node domain and also process domain]
- Mobility Realization[Mobility vector, Mobility trajectory, also Manipulating node’s coordinates]
- And also Supported platform[Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, also fedora]
- Commercial version of GloMosim
- Language Used[also in Parsec C++]
- Supported platform[Linux, Ubuntu, also in Windows]
- -Graphical User Interface:
- Architect[Network design and also visualization tool]
- Packet Tracer[also in Visual representation of packets]
- File Editor[also in Text Editing tool]
- And also Analyzer[Statistical graphical tool]
Hope it would also be useful for the beginners in Network-Simulator. Not only the above mentioned simulators, we also offer our service for all types of Simulators like JSim, TOSSIM, WSN Simulator, ACID Simulator, SENSE, OneSim, also GloMosim etc. Approach our online tutoring service; our experts will guide you on all the major Network simulators. We are also ready to start our tutoring from the basics of Network-Simulator and also end up with our guidance for undertaking a project, assignment or research in your respective/selected simulation tool. Approach us also for any queries or doubts regarding any simulation tools in Networking.
NEVER FEEL TO BE A BEGINNER………………..
BE A BEGINNER TO LEARN, APPROACH AND GATHER
AS WE ARE THERE FOR YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER…………………….