Ns2 Projects for M.E
Ns2 projects for M.E, Steve McCanne was initiate ns version 2 (ns-2) based on a refactoring in 1996-97. An object-orient dialect of Tcl the MIT’s Object Tcl (OTcl) was replaced the use of Tcl. The core of Ns2 for M.E is also written in C++. In simulation objects of C++ are link to shadow objects in OTcl. The variables can link between both language realms. By using the OTcl language the Simulation scripts written. OTcl is an extension of the Tcl scripting language which is use in Ns2 M.E.
Goals in Ns-2 projects-for-M.E
• To support networking research and education in Ns2 projects for M.E
Protocol design, traffic studies, etc.
Protocol comparison is need;
New architecture designs are also support by Ns2 projects for M.E.
• To provide collaborative environment on Ns2 projects for M.E
It should be freely distribute, open source;
Increase the confidence in result of Ns2 projects for M.E
A subset of mathematical optimization is refer as combinatorial optimization. Combinatorial optimization is relate to algorithm theory, operations research, and also computational complexity theory. It has more important applications in several fields, including machine learning, artificial intelligence, auction theory, mathematics, and software engineering.
For certain special classes of discrete optimization there is a large amount of literature on polynomial-time algorithms. Here a considerable amount of it unify via the theory of linear programming. The combinatorial optimization problems that fall into this framework are the some examples of it. There are flows and circulations, shortest paths and shortest path trees, spanning trees, matching, and matroid problems. All the workstations are directly connect where a central computer or server is define as network topology. Through the central computer every workstation is indirectly connect to every other.
ADVANTAGES OF STAR NETWORK TOPOLOGIES IN NS2
- The topology offers simplicity of operation due to its centralize nature.
- In the Ns2 projects for M.E it also achieves isolation of each device on the network.
- Adding or removing network nodes can also done without affecting the entire network is easily.
- It is also easy to detect faults in the network devices due to the centralize nature.
- As the analysis of traffic is easy, the topology poses less security risk in the Ns2 projects for M.E.
- Thus, with the use of a high-capacity central hub, traffic load can also handle at fairly decent speeds. Data packets do not have to pass through many nodes, like in the case of a ring network.
The processing power, disk storage or network bandwidth also the portion of the Peers resources. These Peers resources also directly available to other network participants in a network. Without the need for central coordination by servers or stable hosts other network participants can directly access it. Peers are both suppliers and consumers of resources which is contrast to the traditional client–server model.
In traditional client–server model the consumption and also supply of resources is divided. P2P systems also emerging collaborative nature which going beyond the era of peers which doing similar things while sharing resources. P2P can also bring in unique resources and looking for diverse peers. Thereby empowering virtual community capabilities to engage in greater tasks beyond those that can also accomplish by individual peers. Yet that are also very beneficial to all the peers in a network.