CONTIKI DEVELOPERS NETWORK SIMULATOR
CONTIKI Developers Network Simulator is an open source operating system, which supports simulation of Networks using COOJA Simulator. It is a light weight and flexible operating system, which supports multitasking and built-in Internet protocols [TCP/IP stack]. We have developed nearly 1000+ Network simulator projects using Contiki. Also, We have nearly 100+ skilled developers and dedicated professionals working with us for the past 10 years in an only motive to enhance the academic performance of students with the help of their vast experience and expertise.
We are prominent in the midst of scholars and students due to our work quality and standard approach, which we follow to bring out the best professional out of the students. Students, who wish to stand out in the midst of thousands of research scholars, can approach us with their project requirements. We are here to raise your professional profile with our efforts and immense guidance.
Features of Contiki
- Requires 10 kilobytes of RAM and also 30 Kilobytes of ROM
- Special feature of contiki – programmer friendly
- Ports are available on micro controllers such as Arduino, NXP semiconductors, micro chip, and also Atmel (ARM, AVR).
- More efficient and optimized protocols are also supported(Rime stack, IPv4 and IPv6)
- Contiki supports inter- process communication also using message passing (through events) and also optional preemptive multi threading.
Contiki Simulator based project topics
- A new technique for Performance evaluation and also optimization of neighbor discovery implementation over Contiki OS
- An efficient performance of Access Control also for Apps Running on Constrained Devices in the Internet of Things
- A new secure process on BSD-based elliptic curve cryptography also for the open Internet of Things
- The process of RPL optimization also for precise green house management using wireless sensor network
- A new mechanism also for automated smart sericulture system based on 6LoWPAN and image processing technique
- The usage of IPv6 over LLNs used also for Average Power Consumption Breakdown of Wireless Sensor Network Nodes
- An efficient secure Energy-efficient privacy homomorphic encryption scheme also for multi-sensor data in WSNs
- The purpose of the Reliable Data Delivery also with the IETF Routing Protocol used for Low-Power and Lossy Networks
- The performance of CoAP protocol also for Web-based monitoring in IoT health care applications
- An efficient approach Data pre-forwarding also for opportunistic data collection in wireless sensor networks
- An efficient mechanism also for Implementing dynamic address changes also in Contiki OS
- A new technique for Effective Key Management also in Dynamic Wireless Sensor Networks
- The performance of Avoid Queue Overflow in WSNs also by using a Collaborative Load Balancing Algorithm
- A Tool-Assisted Approach also used for Topology-Driven Secure Initialization in Wireless Sensor Networks
- An efficient performance of Architecture and also evaluation of INGA an inexpensive node for general applications
We have provided few recent project topics based on Contiki Developers Network Simulator, for students to get an insight about Network simulation project using Contiki. For further topic assistance or project guidance support, approach us through our online service. Our experts are available for your service at 24/7.