NS2 ONLINE SIMULATOR
NS2 Online Simulator offers you complete support for your projects/ research works, assignments and Lab cycles in NS2. Majority of students feel that online help is not confidential or can also trust. But this is not the fault of students or scholars, many sites are not worthy to believe today. But you can be hassle free, as we are ISO certified institute with more than 50+ branches worldwide. We are one of the ruling sites in the industry of online guidance and project support. Also, We never push students to commit with us as soon as they approach us. We make our students to have an online session with us to see their work status regularly and once they verify their work, we proceed with payment process. So we are open and trust worthy regarding our work. You can approach us now, to know more about us.
NS2 Online Simulator, a best way to reach us to get external aid for NS2 based projects and tutoring service. Web is the best medium to share resources and knowledge. We spend hours on buying things over web, then why can’t we spend little time to gain something informative through web. We offer you complete support for NS2 [i.e. Ns2 software installation support, NS2 based project, assignment, concepts or particular topic implementation support etc], through our online service, where you can find our experts at 24/7. Before taking our online support in NS2, have a glance over the basic concepts of NS2.
Key Feature of NS2
- Used to simulate Routing and multicast protocols in wired and wireless networks
- Runs on several platform like UNIX and UNIX like systems [Linux, SunOS, Fedora, Solaris], Windows[Using Cygwin]
- Can be used for parallel and distributed simulation[PDNS]
- Provides emulation functionalities
- Implemented in C++ and OTCL
- Provides support for wide range of algorithms, queues and traffic Models[like constant bit rate, Variable Bit Rate etc]
Simulation Steps in NS2
- Create an Event Scheduler
- Construct trace file and NAM file
- Build up a Network
- Routing Setup
- Creating traffic
- Transmitting application level data
Support for OSI Layer in NS2
- Application layer– FTP, HTTP, Multicast, Web cache, Trace driven traffic generator
- Transport layer– TCP, SCTP, UDP, TFRC, XCP, RAP, RTP, Multicast protocol[PGM, RLM, SRM, PLM]
- Network layer– Unicast[Mobile IO, IP, Vector, Source routing and link state], Multicast[SRM, Generic centralized], MANET[AODV, DSDV,DSR,TORA, IMEP]
- Link Layer: Queuing[FIFO, Drop Tail, RED, SRR, RIO, WFQ, WFQ, Semantic packet queue, RIO], MACs[CSMA 802.11b, 802.15.4[WPAN]]
- Physical Layer: Two way, Omni Antennas, shadowing, satellite Repeater, Energy Model
Support Networks Like
- Wired Network
- Wireless-Sensor Networks
- Wireless Ad hoc Network
- Ad hoc cognitive packet Networks
- Wireless Ad hoc sensor networks
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- Peer to peer Networks
- Cognitive Packet Networks
Like this we can talk lot about NS2 but our major focus is not to bore you but to teach you what is necessary to learn or what not. Here we have focused on most important concept about NS2, for scholars to understand about NS2, by just giving a glance over it. Once you are finish with this, you can approach our online tutoring service for further knowledge about NS2. Like this you can learn NS2 completely but you will feel this way of learning interesting and unique. This is the reason, majority of scholars get attracted towards our service as we never make the scholars to feel the burden of their work.
We always bring new ways of learning methods, which makes scholars to accomplish their work with complete pleasure. If you want to feel our work, approach us today.
DO YOU WANT TO FEEL THE REAL HAPPINESS OF YOUR
IF YES…………….THEN WHY TO WAIT……APPROACH US NOW……….